Desktop Support Technician
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Skills: Windows 10, Mac OSX, Imaging, Office 365, video conference
Job Title: Desktop Support Technician
Why work here as a Desktop Support Technician?
- This is an exciting opportunity to work for an established name in the entertainment industry!
- This is an important role in support of essential equipment and technologies at the foundation of business operations.
As a Desktop Support Technician, you will:
- Build, install, and maintain computers, laptops, networks, telephone systems, and peripheral devices (i.e. printers, scanners, mobile devices)
- Create images for deployment
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues and escalate where appropriate
- Log issues and maintain up-to-date solutions database
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ hands-on desktop support experience
- 1+ years’ VIP support experience –entertainment industry experience is a huge plus
- In-depth experience with Windows 10 and Mac iOS High Sierra
- Practical knowledge of Active Directory/Group Policy
- Experience with Office 365
- Experience with Mitel phone systems and A/V conferencing equipment
- Provide support with Symantec Antivirus Networking Architecture
- Functional knowledge of scripting/automation
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, documentation, interfacing)
- Software packaging experience is nice to have
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings