Salesforce Functional Consultant
Location: Glendale, CA
Skills: Salesforce, Sales/Service Cloud Consulting, Platform Developer 1 or AppBuilder certifications
Job Title: Salesforce Functional Consultant
Why work here as a Salesforce Functional Consultant?
- This company has a very collaborative and friendly environment and culture. The President is approachable and down-to-earth.
- Employee well-being is taken very seriously – this company has a terrific work/life balance, and doesn’t believe in long hours.
- Opportunity to participate in migrations to newer technologies.
As a Salesforce Functional Consultant, you will:
- Work directly with customers in performing business analysis and gathering requirements
- Utilize deep understanding of CRM and sales processes (product and subscription based) related to Inside Sales, Field Sales, Sales Management, Sales Operations, MDM, Order Management, Billing
- Perform successful Sales and Service Cloud implementation
- Integrate Salesforce with digital marketing platforms such as Pardot or Mailchimp
What Gets You the Job?
- 3+ years’ Salesforce consulting experience
- 4+ years’ successful Sales and Service Cloud implementation experience
- Prior experience in a lead role managing large-scale global transformation projects
- Functional Salesforce knowledge on Sales Cloud and Lightning
- Knowledge of Salesforce data model, technical principles, appexchange vendors and up-to-date features
- Ability to design user journeys and user experiences for applications
- Understanding of Agile delivery methods, Scrum and/or SAFe
- Knowledge and experience in Salesforce Einstein Analytics
- Certified Salesforce Administrator, Sales/Service Cloud Consultant
- Platform Developer 1 or App Builder certification
- Pardot and/or Marketing Cloud certification is nice to have
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings