Senior Front-End Developer
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Job Title: Senior Front-End (Angular) Developer
Why work here as a Senior Front-End Developer?
- This Silicon Beach-based communications company was recently named one of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles. They strive to positively influence customer success by providing high-quality, affordable products.
- Our client both values and encourages creative input from all employees.
- Enjoy free snacks and beverages and a weekly catered lunch!
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will:
- Plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web applications
- Work closely with developers and teams in
- Establish good SDLC practices and advocate high standards of software quality
- Assist in making informed recommendations towards infrastructure, technology and process improvement
What Gets You the Job?
- Expert-level experience building applications with Angular 4+ framework
- 5+ years’ experience with HTML/CSS
- Understanding of and experience with MVC frameworks
- Experience with REST/JSON APIs and CSS preprocessors (SASS/LESS)
- SCM experience (Git is preferred)
- Working knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong design skills and strong problem-solving ability with an emphasis on quality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is nice to have
- Experience with CSS3, Travis-CI, JQuery, Protractor, Karma, Jasmine is a huge plus
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings