Job Title: Scrum Master
Why work here as a Scrum Master?
- Working here means being part of fun environment that provides many opportunities for professional development and personal fulfillment.
- This is an opportunity to work for a well-respected CIO that Technical Connections has worked with for the past 10 years! He is so respected that several of his staff members follow him wherever he goes.
As a Scrum Master, you will:
- Run projects following Agile best practices
- Lead daily stand-ups, sprint-planning retrospectives, and communicate status with project stakeholders
- Collaborate with delivery team to ensure that sprints are moving as expected, impediments to delivery are addressed, and that the team is delivering to expectations
- Acquire, develop, and prioritize the definition for a project
- Interview project stakeholders to discuss feature sets and project goals and review existing project documentation, requirements, and artifacts
- Develop user stories and supporting project documentation
- Work with customers to establish work priorities for a given project
- Conduct sprint planning, facilitate work-task estimation with the delivery team, and track/report on the velocity of a given sprint
- Establish and develop engagement reports describing status, schedule, and velocity
What Gets You the Job?
- 7+ years’ experience as a Project Manager leading high-performing teams and consumer-facing systems using a variety of methodologies – Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid
- 5+ years’ experience as a Scrum Master or as a Project Manager for Lean-Agile delivery team.
- Proven track record of delivering successful projects in a complex, highly-matrixed Agile and traditional environment
- Working knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Hipchat, and other Continuous Integration tools desired.
- Experience in Omni-channel Ecommerce and Retail space, mobile, and OMS systems is highly desirable
- Must have excellent leadership, prioritization, organizational skills, team building, resource planning, and resource management skills
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) required, or have the willingness to pursue certification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or equivalent experience