Job Title: UI Developer
Why work here as a UI Developer?
- Company is incredibly passionate about what they do. They tackle challenges head on and strive to surpass their clients’ expectations every day. The most successful hires here share similar mindset and philosophy.
- The environment allows you to work on multiple projects where you will have input on what needs to be done. Collaborative, open environment that fosters teamwork. Great culture in offices located in the heart of Studio City.
- Excitement of the entertainment business! Learn some of the unique aspect of the entertainment industry and in particular the business behind it.
As a UI Developer, you will:
- Create sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes for new and existing UI features and products
- Present these to stakeholders and product owners, and work to define a visual language that ensures interface consistency
- Finalize feature designs with product owners and work closely with engineers to ensure product quality
- Analyze user feedback and iterate user experience via usability testing
- Create technical and design documentation based on individual contribution
What Gets You the Job?
- 3 to 5 years’ experience designing back office, business-focused, user-friendly software
- Familiarity with B2B SAAS model
- Experience with design and mockup tools such as Balsamiq, Axure, or similar
- Experience with information architecture
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal)
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members and key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Design, Communications, Computer Science, or Psychology