Technical Business Analyst
Location: Irvine, CA
Skills: Use Cases, Agile, DevOps, Cloud (AWS)
Job Title: Technical Business Analyst
Why work here as a Technical Business Analyst?
- This company is a leading trendsetter in digital and cloud technologies essential for business acceleration.
- This is an exciting opportunity to demonstrate your analytical in working on a large-scale DevOps project that will serve as the basis for future enterprise endeavors.
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will:
- Work with IT and the business in developing solutions and improving processes of a high-priority cloud transformation project
- Create, analyze, and validate detailed functional specifications
- Develop user stories and business requirement documents
- Facilitate meetings and manage scope for stakeholders
What Gets You the Job?
- Solid technical background and familiarity with Agile methodology
- Prior experience working on DevOps projects or projects
- Detailed requirements gathering and documentation skills
- Proficiency and advocacy of software release best practices
- Prior experience in AWS environments
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform experience is a plus
- Exemplary written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Expertise in time management and issue resolution
- Bachelor’s Degree is nice to have
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings