Job Title: AWS Cloud Administrator
Why work here as an AWS Cloud Administrator?
- This company is a leading trendsetter in digital and cloud technologies essential for business acceleration.
- This is an exciting opportunity to demonstrate your analytical in working on a large-scale project that will serve as the basis for future enterprise endeavors.
As an AWS Cloud Administrator, you will:
- Provision, operate, and maintain cloud systems and servers
- Provide solutions for virtualized operating systems and ensure consistency across applications
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve cloud integration issues
What Gets You the Job?
- AWS subject matter expert with a strong technical foundation and hands-on, cross-functional approach
- Prior experience working in at enterprise companies is extremely beneficial
- AWS Certification is required
- Strong experience with DevOps tools such as Terraform, Packer, etc.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform is nice to have
- Familiarity working in an Agile environment
- Ability to thrive within g fast-paced, mission-critical environment
- Expert-level communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Excellent presentation and technical documentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree is nice to have