Job Title: Software Engineer III
Why work here as a Software Engineer?
- GREAT culture. They foster an innovative, fun and progressive work environment that allows employees to achieve their highest potential and career growth.
- Successful, growing company investing in their OC footprint. They offer a family-first attitude with competitive pay and great benefits!!
- Recently voted a Top 100 Place to Work!
As Software Engineer III, you will:
- Maintain and enhance existing software applications as well as build new applications
- Identify, analyze and fix software errors in application systems
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop functional requirements and assist other developers as needed
- Support any and all software issues that may arise, from development to production
- Keep-up-to-date with systems and technologies enhancements, trends and real-world application
What Gets You the Job?
- Two-year college degree or related experience
- 4+ years’ software development experience (either Windows or web applications)
- 4+ years’ experience with C# ,Visual Studio, T-SQL
- Relational databases experience (MS SQL Server)
- Experience with web development and frameworks/languages such as AngularJS, CSS, C#, Bootstrap, SQL
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong collaboration skills in a team-driven, cross-functional capacity
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies
- Ability adapt within a high-demand environment