Job Title: Senior Front-End Engineer
Why work here as a Senior Front-End Engineer?
- Work for one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the U.S.
- They own and operate a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses.
- They also offer competitive compensation packages, great benefits, and talented teams to work with and learn from.
As a Senior Front-End Engineer, you will:
- Engineer key data applications for sales research, analytics, and engineering to enhance an overall user experience
- Develop and core application services under the leadership of the VP Architecture
- Analyze and report updates to senior engineering leadership
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ software development experience as a front-end developer
- Bachelor¹s Degree in Computer Science or similar course of study
- Experience working with digital advertising technologies
- Strong experience with Angular 2 (React, Ember, Angular1, etc.)
- Prior experience using HTML5, CSS, SASS/LESS
- Knowledge of front-end libraries including Bootstrap, Semantic UI, KendoUI, etc.
- Prior experience developing front-end components
- Strong technical knowledge of data structures, data management and visualization
- Proficiency with Java or Scala
- Understanding of relational and non-relational database design, big data, real-time technologies
- Experience in web application development and associated skills (REST, HTTP, web services)
- Knowledge of D3 or other charting libraries
- Experience with REST APIs, Karma, Jasmine, etc.
- A hands-on, long-range approach towards solutions and engineering code
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) when collaborating and working with teams
- Must be able to work in New York, NY