Job Title: Principal Quality Engineer
Why work here as a Principal Quality Engineer?
- Work for one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the U.S.
- They own and operate a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses.
- They also offer competitive compensation packages, great benefits, and talented teams to work with and learn from.
As a Principal Quality Engineer, you will:
- Develop and code testing services for data products that will drive current and future data management initiatives across multiple brands
- Under the leadership of the Chief Architect, analyze and execute long-term projects with an innovative approach to solutions
- Create detailed, inclusive, well-formed test plans and test cases
- Evaluate, prioritize, plan, and facilitate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved
What Gets You the Job?
- 5 to 10+ years’ software development experience as a Quality Engineer or Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proven experience with software quality assurance with knowledge of methodologies, tools, and processes
- Hands-on experience with white and black box testing and automated testing tools
- Knowledge of Big Data testing methodology is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of Jira, SQL, scripting
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong collaborative ability within a team environment
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY