Network Software Engineer
Location: Agoura Hills, CA
Skills: C/C++, Linux - Real Time Operating Systems
Job Title: Network Software Engineer
Why work here as a Network Software Engineer?
- This is an opportunity to contribute heavily in a dynamic team-oriented environment using cutting-edge tools and technologies.
- You will be a hands-on contributor in the development and support of both modern and next-level internet products.
As Network Software Engineer, you will:
- Perform hands-on software development to include technical system specifications, functional specifications, detailed design, module architecture, coding, unit and desktop testing
- Design and develop networking software with C/C++ using Linux operating systems
What Gets You the Job?
- Expert-level experience with C/C++B
- 4+ years’ professional programming experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or similar course of study
- Hands-on with networking protocols such as TCP/IP, SNMP, DHCP and/or HTTP
- Prior experience developing software for Linux operating systems
- In-depth understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with RTOS environments (i.e. Linux, BSD)
- Prior software development experience involving routers, gateways, or switches is a plus
- Networking and embedded software development experience is nice to have
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to: