Sr. Manager, Marketing & Business Analytics (Data Science)
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Skills: data mining, SQL, python/R, ETL
Job Title: Sr. Manager, Marketing & Business Analytics (Data Science)
Why work here?
- This company is an innovator in some of the most iconic interactive gaming experiences worldwide.
- This is a key data science-driven role with responsibilities crucial to business strategy and marketing initiatives
- This is an opportunity to showcase strong technological knowledge and leadership in an energetic, competitive environment.
As a Senior Manager of Marketing & Business Analytics, you will:
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams in analyzing marketing activities and supporting business intelligence solutions
- Define database schemas, create table structures, and manage table linkages to support backend BI and marketing data infrastructure
- Turn huge amounts of data into actionable insights
- Work hands-on with teams and leadership across multiple areas for effective data strategy and analytic approaches
- Create overlays of dimensions and metrics and use/model behavioral data to assist in answering business questions and provide technical solutions
- Maintain and support daily ETL processes to include dimensional modeling, workflow design and data cleansing
- Create and optimize database architecture for consumption in BI tools
- Develop and execute testing and optimization plans for CRM campaigns
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years of data mining/marketing experience working with large, multi-dimensional behavioral data sets
- Strong experience with SQL queries with expert-level knowledge of Python or R
- Prior experience working across an organization on concurrent marketing and analytics projects
- Proficiency with ETL methodology in support of data processes
- Thorough understanding and prior application of supervised/unsupervised learning models
- In-depth knowledge of propensity scoring and LTV projection pertaining to user journey and customer value
- Excellent communication skills and strong collaborative ability with multiple teams and departments
- Ability to effectively synthesize, interpret, and share data insights
- Experience within gaming, retail, and/or financial services industries is beneficial to this position
- Experience working with Data Management Platforms is nice to have
- Hands-on experience working in ad-tech with media mix optimization is nice to have
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings