Data Management Developer
Location: El Segundo, CA
Skills: ETL, Informatica, Oracle
Job Title: Data Management Developer
Why work here as a Data Management Developer?
- When one has a great product, distribution and marketing are the keys to everything.
- Here’s a chance to work with a company that is well-known for supporting a number of transformative products through the use of media and cutting-edge technologies.
- Chance to work at a company that focuses both on ecommerce as well as television production for their products.
As a Data Management Developer, you will:
- Develop new, complex ETL programs that will improve the organization’s enterprise data warehouse
- Collaborate with ETL developers, business analysts and systems analysts on multiple projects related to data acquisition and reporting management
- Work with reporting team members to meet reporting delivery requirements
- Code, test, debug, schedule, and deploy these programs in adherence to established best practices
- Develop test plans and quality assurance tests to ensure data integrity
- Provide operations, project and production support in resolving related issues in existing production systems
- Provide regular project status updates to manager and/or team lead
- Mentor junior team members as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- 3 to 6+ years’ experience designing and developing ETL programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience using Informatica 9.5 tool suite in Oracle database environments
- Wide knowledge of varied ETL architectures and best practices
- Familiarity with data warehouse systems and related implementations (i.e. slowly changing dimensions, fact tables, aggregation tables, etc.)
- Prior experience writing complex SQL queries in Oracle 10g and 11g DB
- Experience with performance tuning slowly performing data loads/ ETLs
- Prior experience with documenting Source to Target mappings and traceability
- Nice to have: Data modeling experience using ErWin data modeling tool; Big Data experience
- Shell scripting experience (UNIX, Linux)
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal) within a dynamic team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Agile/Scrum experience is nice to have
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings