Job Title: Software Support Manager
Why work here as a Software Support Manager?
- Do you want to work with a bunch of really smart people?
- In all of their tech positions, you’ll have an opportunity take advantage of the newest and best ideas available.
- You’ll work with great technology on innovative products in the heart of Los Angeles.
As Software Support Manager, you will:
- Provide effective leadership to the support team in providing customer assistance with both technical and non-technical issues
- Provide hands-on support for help desk functions (i.e. ticket management/prioritization of tickets, incidents, outages, etc.)
- Develop and enhance understanding of product infrastructure, technology, and applications
- Partner with cross-functional team members (i.e. QA, engineers, developers, administrators) to troubleshoot various environments (i.e. systems, database, run SQL queries, review web/application server logs, etc.)
- Build knowledge across all product areas including fixes and/or enhancements
- Build and maintain sound relationships with clients exhibiting clear, effective communication
- Demonstrate superior time management skills – consistently work to meet SLAs
- Manage recruiting, training and mentoring efforts, and conduct annual performance evaluations
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar course of study
- 4+ years' experience managing a support team
- Prior experience providing hands-on help desk and software support in an Agile CI/CD environment
- Knowledge of enterprise-level applications
- Solid understanding of relational database structure
- Experience with writing SQL queries
- Experience with Linux, Jira, Java and Python
- Prior experience working with cross-functional teams and interfacing with customers
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills