Job Title: Software Support Manager
Why work here as a Software Support Manager?
- Do you want to work with a bunch of really smart people?
- In all of their tech positions, you’ll have an opportunity to take advantage of the newest and best ideas available.
- You’ll work with great technology on innovative products in the heart of Los Angeles.
As a Software Support Manager, you will:
- Provide effective leadership to the support team in providing customer assistance with both technical and non-technical issues
- Provide hands-on support for help desk functions (i.e. ticket management/prioritization of tickets, incidents, outages, etc.)
- Develop and enhance understanding of product infrastructure, technology, and applications
- Partner with cross-functional team members (i.e. QA, engineers, developers, administrators) to troubleshoot various environments (i.e. systems, database, run SQL queries, review web/application server logs, etc.)
- Build knowledge across all product areas including fixes and/or enhancements
- Build and maintain sound relationships with clients exhibiting clear, effective communication
- Demonstrate superior time management skills – consistently work to meet SLAs
- Manage recruiting, training and mentoring efforts, and conduct annual performance evaluations
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar course of study
- 4+ years' experience managing a support team
- Prior experience providing hands-on help desk and software support in an Agile CI/CD environment
- Knowledge of enterprise-level applications
- Solid understanding of relational database structure
- Experience with writing SQL queries
- Experience with Linux, Jira, Java and Python
- Prior experience working with cross-functional teams and interfacing with customers
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.