Job Title: EDI Developer II
Why work here an EDI Developer II?
- Company rewards team members for talent and contribution. Comp packages include salary, bonus, and benefits package valued at 35% of annual salary! Multiple paid holidays and multiple PTO days each year.
- Winning team culture and was recently names "Favorite overall Company to Work For," and "Favorite Workplace Culture" in a recent new survey.
- Located in Rancho Cucamonga and very close to many major freeways, great shopping/dining/entertainment, and a brand-new facility that includes free parking, weekly car wash, quiet rooms and a large cafeteria that serves Starbucks.
As an EDI Developer II, you will:
- Design, create, and maintain program systems and applications for data processing
- Create interfaces between multiple systems over multiple operating system platforms
- Develop tools to improve the amount and quality of data, streamlining the process for business partners
- Build and maintain strong business relationships across the organization
- Effectively lead team members and developers to complete projects on time and on schedule
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with industry policies and procedures
- Analyze architecture and relationship between systems and flow of end-to-end designs
- Create SQL stored procedures and queries related to EDI business requirements
- Assist with maintaining and improving the current EDI process
- Partner with multiple teams and departments to design and develop solutions for related processes
- Generate requirements and documentation for required by the development team to build out new EDI systems and features
- Analyze and track the quality of industry-specific data and the systems that maintain the data
- Ensure the privacy and security of business information in compliance with policies and procedures
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Healthcare, or related course of study
- 4+ years’ experience with programming, analysis and design, systems development, or system administration
- Prior professional experience in a healthcare environment is highly preferred
- 2+ years’ experience programming PC applications in a network environment
- 2+ years’ experience with SQL, C#, C, or C++ with knowledge of object-oriented methodology and design patterns
- 4+ years’ database administration experience (MS SQL Server)
- Strong understanding of XML, SSRS, database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Ability to carry out goals and objectives in accordance with data privacy practices and laws
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, technical documentation) within a collaborative team environment
- Strong research capability involving related issues, standards, and products
- Strong attention to detail, prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Relevant experience in medical or healthcare industries is nice to have