Job Title: EDI Developer III
Why work here as an EDI Developer III?
- Company rewards team members for talent and contribution. Comp packages include salary, bonus, and benefits package valued at 35% of annual salary! Multiple paid holidays and multiple PTO days each year.
- Winning team culture and was recently names "Favorite overall Company to Work For," and "Favorite Workplace Culture" in a recent new survey.
- Located in Rancho Cucamonga and very close to many major freeways, great shopping/dining/entertainment, and a brand-new facility that includes free parking, weekly car wash, quiet rooms and a large cafeteria that serves Starbucks.
As EDI Developer III, you will:
- Design and develop solutions related to EDI systems and processes according to best practices
- Design, develop and implement enhancements, systems, analysis/reporting across various departments
- Gather and analyze business requirements, and develop processes and reports to meet them
- Actively participate in interviews, surveys, brainstorming sessions, storyboarding, prototyping, use cases, etc.
- Evaluate and prioritize solution needs and develop strategies, plans, policies and procedures
- Ensure that new code is source saved and reviewed prior to implementation
- Manage and prioritize user requirements
- Identify, investigate, analyze and document data from various source and target systems
- Identify and communicate issues/risks to management
- Assist in developing and implementing company standards
- Build and maintain strong business relationships across the organization
- Mentor team members of the team on data quality and accuracy, development standards, best practices, deliverable timeliness, etc.
- Ensure the privacy and security of business information in compliance with policies and procedures
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Healthcare, or related course of study
- 6+ years’ experience in systems design, development and implementation of complex data driven processes
- Expert-level data analysis and development experience with knowledge of EDI standards
- Strong report writing and analysis skills
- Skilled in database design, query development, table joins and report development/creation
- Proficiency with MS SQL Server, .NET, and database design
- Data analysis experience in medical or healthcare industries is nice to have