Senior Cloud Systems Engineer
Location: San Diego, CA
Skills: Cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure), powershell, windows, security, architect, public cloud
Job Title: Senior Cloud Systems Engineer
Why work here as a Senior Cloud Systems Engineer?
- Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world – with many exciting opportunities and projects to work on.
- Access to career building opportunities, where your ideas and initiatives are encouraged, all while being compensated on merit and performance.
- Career and professional development is a top priority for this company where you will constantly learn and be challenged.
As Senior Cloud Systems Engineer, you will
- Design and manage cloud-based and virtual networking/security systems
- Monitor and manage backup jobs and software for cloud-based systems
- Deploy security and manufacturer updates during regularly scheduled maintenance releases
- Effectively communicate to customers the value of the public cloud and related systems
- Keep track of and respond to system alerts and troubleshoot to full resolution
- Perform integration of the cloud virtual network with a physical datacenter
- Create and deploy virtual server templates
- Facilitate architectural discussions to ensure appropriate design of cloud deployment solutions
- Stay up to date on trends related to cloud and applicable solutions for possible implementation
What Gets You the Job?
- Hands-on experience migrating applications from the enterprise to public cloud providers (i.e. Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- 4 to 5 years’ experience with cloud administration and design
- 4 to 5 years’ experience in a security-related environment or industry (PCI-DSS, HIPAA requirements)
- Expert knowledge of PowerShell scripting and automation of Azure tasks
- Proficiency with Windows 2012 R2, 2016, and IIS
- Strong ability to troubleshoot issues with cloud systems and services
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Network and middleware experience is nice to have
- Experience with C#, Git, Team Foundation Server, and RDMS (MSSQL, Oracle) is nice to have
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings