Job Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Our client, a major player in the point-of-sale industry, is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who truly loves to develop platforms. This is an opportunity to own infrastructure and build out a production environment that will affect customers on a larger-than-life scale. You will be able to put a unique stamp on the quality of your work through your passion for technology, hands-on skill, and effective leadership.
This company offers a competitive salary and benefits including full health, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(k). And who doesn’t want unlimited vacation time? Not to mention you’ll get to attend sporting events and concerts all across the U.S. Send us your resume for consideration today.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer:
- You will stand up new environments and streamline automation processes
- You will define escalation, support, monitoring processes
- You will eventually steer major facets of DevOps including execution, architecture, automation and integration across development teams
Additionally, you will:
- Scale platforms and ensure 24/7/365 stability
- Establish system performance transparency through effective monitoring
- Review engineers’ designs and work to improve their technical skillset
- Troubleshoot critical issues as they arise
- Understand the importance of strategic technical vision and consensus building
- Function effectively a customer-facing, technical thought-leader
What Gets You the Job?
- 8+ years’ overall engineering experience in a professional capacity
- 6+ years’ systems experience with scaling web, mobile, data and systems platforms
- Hands-on knowledge of the following technologies: Kubernetes, Ansible, Helm, Jenkins, LAMP, AWS, etc.
- Strong knowledge of dev tools, quality tools, DevOps platforms, and respective, corresponding trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar course of study
- Stellar communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Flexibility to travel occasionally (domestic and international)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.