Job Title: Business Process Analyst
Why work here as a Business Process Analyst?
- This company is a leader in investment and banking services, with nearly 100 offices in over 6 major metropolitan areas in the U.S.
- A trusted and reliable name in the industry for over 60 years and counting.
As Business Process Analyst, you will:
- Gather and create specifications, develop activity and resource plans
- Develop activity and resource plans, including projected timeline
- Business process analysis, needs analysis, and requirements gathering
- Business process design workshops – lead, participate, and handle any required pre-work
- Work with technology partners in designing information architecture and process functionality
- Access and interpret data to produce analytical models for management
- Ownership of business readiness activities
- Evaluate effectiveness of business systems, recommend improvements, and develop solutions based on best practices
- Improve standard operating procedures and tracking metrics to support training adoption and audit
- Develop clear communicative content to keep business partners informed of scope and status
- Provide project status updates to stakeholders
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ experience implementing change through team-based activities in a business operations environment
- 5+ years’ experience in carrying out business process analysis and design (i.e. workflow, data architecture, governance and regulatory requirements)
- Knowledge of Agile methodology, Lean principles
- Understanding of code product life cycle and management
- Knowledge of PC environments, database/data warehouses, reporting and query tools
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint
- Working knowledge of financial analysis and ROI techniques.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills; strong analytical and evaluative ability