Business Analyst – Accounting Operations
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Skills: Degree, Derivatives, CDS, corporate bonds, SQL
Job Title: Business Analyst (Accounting Operations)
Why work here as a Business Analyst (Accounting Operations)?
- Top Hedge Fund on the West Coast! Team is small and you will work with the best of the best. You will own your projects from start to finish.
- Company is very stable and been around for over 20 years.
- Catered lunch daily, plus bonus potential and 100% paid benefits.
- Centrally located in Century City near great shopping and restaurants!
As a Business Analyst (Accounting Operations), you will:
- Create a roadmap that will address core business functions (i.e. accounting, operations, asset management, internal/external reporting)
- Report to Project Manager of technologies and partner with department heads and technology leads
- Analyze business processes, identify issues, and work with stakeholders to streamline complexities
- Perform research and audit on any potential vendors or consulting companies
- Work with cross-functional departments to analyze and gather requirements
- Produce detailed business requirements documentation
- Assist in project management of system implementations
- Support end users as software and subject matter expert
- Ensure clear and concise communication of requirements to technical team members
- Lead UAT to ensure delivery of quality solutions
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, Economics, Business Administration, or Computer Science
- Strong understanding and experience with fixed income, structured products, or credit derivatives
- 2+ years’ financial services experience (direct or consulting)
- Ability to write and debug SQL queries and procedures
- Programming experience (i.e. VBA)
- Proficiency with Atlassian products such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience with BI tools (i.e. Tableau, SSRS) is a huge plus
- Prior experience handling large of data (advanced MS Excel skills)
- MS PowerPoint and Visio experience w
- Ability to cultivate and maintain productive business relationships
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical requirements
- Excellent problem-solving, time management, and prioritization skills
- Effective documentation and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical personnel
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings