Job Title: Systems Analyst Lead
Why work here as a Systems Analyst Lead?
- This company is a leader in investment and banking services, with nearly 100 offices in over 6 major metropolitan areas in the U.S.
- A trusted and reliable name in the industry for over 60 years and counting.
As a Systems Analyst Lead, you will:
- Oversee business analysis activities including management, training, work allocation, facilitation and planning
- Analyze and determine business needs and recommend solutions for business cases (including deadline and budget estimates)
- Gather user requirements to create and deliver functional IT specifications in partnership with business and technical teams
- Document existing and recommended flows and create use cases
- Support proposals and recommend solutions based on functional area of expertise
- Perform data evaluation, data mapping, and interface mapping to databases and multiple internal/external applications
- Oversee team responsible for assisting users with application/system enhancements and new functionalities
- Deliver requirements and functional design for internally-developed products and customizable third-party applications
- Mentor business analyst teams on applicable methodologies, systems and business processes
- Take part in performance reviews and provide feedback for staff development
What Gets You the Job?
- 7+ years’ experience as a Business/Systems Analyst
- Must have recent experience managing Business Analysts
- Industry experience is required (banking/financial)
- 5+ years’ overall information technology experience
- Strong management and leadership skills with multiple, cross-functional teams and projects
- 2 to 3 years’ formal supervisory or lead experience is a huge plus
- 3+ years’ comprehensive experience using MS Office software, platform and programs
- Proven track record of performing analysis for allocation resources, systems and processes towards a cost-effective business solution
- Strong familiarity with scoping documents, mockup, functional requirements and technical specifications
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Ability to interpret and convey complex systems to both technical and non-technical teams
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills