Job Title: Technology Project Manager
- This company is a leader in investment and banking services, with nearly 100 offices in over 6 major metropolitan areas in the U.S.
- A trusted and reliable name in the industry for over 60 years and counting.
As a Technology Project Manager, you will:
- Plan and deliver technology projects while providing leadership and guidance to matrixed teams
- Build project governance structures and delivery plans to meet business goals
- Spearhead and track project objectives, activities, schedule, scope, and budget
- Make appropriate changes in plans and effectively communicate these with all stakeholders
- Measure success of project outcomes by timeline, budget and scope.
- Assess and arrange projects or programs to minimize costs, optimize output and maintain quality
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Lead and facilitate project meetings, including communication of tasks, schedules, milestones, and other activities
- Provide status updates to stakeholders regarding schedule, budget, quality and outcome
- Manage several projects of varying size concurrently adhering to company guidelines and methodologies
- Participate in long-range planning and development of application or product roadmaps
- Demonstrate understanding of project risk, issue identification and mitigation
- Proactively escalate project issues/risks and develop mitigation plans as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- 10+ years project management experience
- 5+ years’ experience managing large teams and complex technical projects
- 4+ years’ industry-related experience is required (banking/financial)
- Experience managing compliance projects within banking environments is required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Prior experience implementing or supporting infrastructure environments/applications within a technology organization is nice to have
- In-depth understanding of technology project methodologies, tools and techniques across all project phases
- Proficiency with project portfolio management solutions and MS Project
- Strong business acumen and knowledge, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Strong knowledge of project lifecycles and SDLC
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Stellar organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- 2+ years’ Agile Scrum Master experience is nice to have
- PMP or Agile Scrum Master certification is nice to have