Senior Application Solutions Architect
Location: San Diego, CA
Skills: .Net or Java, Architecture, Web Services, SQL, cloud
Job Title: Senior Application Solution Architect
Why work here as an Senior Application Solution Architect?
- Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world – with many exciting opportunities and projects to work on.
- Access to career building opportunities, where your ideas and initiatives are encouraged, all while being compensated on merit and performance.
- Career and professional development is a top priority for this company where you will constantly learn and be challenged.
As an Senior Application Solution Architect, you will:
- Report to Project Architect to understand and meet business requirements in adherence to technical requirements
- Perform ad-hoc technical or coordination activities as assigned
- Develop and document detailed designs according to client standards and templates
- Develop and document unit test plans, execute unit testing and document results
- Facilitate client groups and vendors’ interface activities
- Support project testing efforts including site acceptance, interface, end-to-end, etc.
- Design, fix and unit test defects identified in tasked components
- Provide daily status updates as needed
- Some travel is required
What Gets You the Job?
- Ability to facilitate complex development and technical activities across a large enterprise
- Prior experience developing solutions from business-driven requirements
- 5+ years’ experience with ASP.NETand/or Java
- 5+ years’ experience developing web services with SOAP, REST/JSON, DDO
- 5+ years’ experience with Oracle/SQL Server and related technologies such as PL/SQL
- Experience developing in Windows 2008/2012 Server environments
- Experience developing structured detailed designs and detailed test cases
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, documentation)
- Flexibility to travel as needed
- Nice to have:
- Knowledge of MultiSpeak standards
- Experience with FME software and building FME Workbench ETL
- Experience with scripting languages (i.e. Python, Delphi)
- Prior delivery experience with cloud providers and platforms (i.e. Cloud Foundry or Kubernetes
- Prior experience with modern development frameworks such as Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings