Job Title: Senior IT Product Owner
Why work here as Senior IT Product Owner?
- Commitment to diversity and promoting from within. The company offers programs to help its team grow professionally and achieve their career goals.
- Recently names to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits/perks plans.
As a Senior IT Product Owner, you will:
- Gather, analyze, document, communicate, and manage requirements
- Create process models and other visual models, user stories, and use cases
- Translate business needs into features, epics, and requirements, then actions
- Build strong working relationships in collaboration with team members, stakeholders, and SMEs
- Act as backlog representative and leader for one or more small Agile development teams
- Manage functional requirements and capture key user acceptance criteria
- Identify issues, work towards resolution, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
What Gets You the Job?
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a product owner
- Heavy experience writing user stories and use cases
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related course of study
- Prior project management and/or business analysis experience is nice to have
- Proven ability to manage and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication ability (written, verbal, presentation) with technical and non-technical audiences across an organization
- Exemplary leadership, facilitation and prioritization skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience in information design and user scenarios is nice to have
- Certifications are a plus: CSPO, PMI-ACP, etc.