Job Title: Product Owner
Why work here as a Product Owner?
- Commitment to diversity and promoting from within. The company offers programs to help its team grow professionally and achieve their career goals.
- Recently names to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits/perks plans.
As a Product Owner, you will:
- Gather requirements and transform ideas to user stories with deliverable acceptance criteria
- Fragment high-level concepts into details and differentiate solution ideas from requirements
- Write clear user stories and acceptance criteria
- Clearly define requirements and acceptance criteria for the product
- Create mockups and/or prototypes, etc. with stakeholder input
- Own the end-to-end development of features, from problem identification through testing, release and analysis
- Work closely with internal teams and stakeholders to source and generate ideas for backlog
- Apply new methods to gather feedback to ensure that user feedback is preserved at scale
- Analyze and propose ideas and recommendations for leadership
What Gets You the Job?
- 2 to 4 years’ experience as a product owner/business analyst
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data and metrics
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodology in prioritizing competing user stories
- Prior experience writing use cases
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology or related course of study
- Proven ability to manage and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Strong organization skills with a track record of on-time delivery
- Familiarity with product management tools such as Jira
- Excellent communication ability (written, verbal, presentation) with technical and non-technical audiences across an organization
- Strong familiarity with MS Office Suite
- Banking experience is a huge plus