Job Title: Senior Product Manager
Why work here as Senior Product Manager?
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company focused on helping people get the medical treatment they need.
- Work within a proven, untapped market, where the sky is the limit!
- Work with a team of intelligent engineers and help to put process and procedures in place, so that everyone can work more harmoniously.
As Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Collaborate with and support multiple teams including Engineering Sales, and Operations
- Work closely with the Director of Engineering and Product Team
- Partner with Business to gather and prioritize product and customer requirements
- Assist with bug fixes, scope bi-weekly sprints, and manage code deployment
- Research market demands, user feedback, and competitive analysis in line with and development of product vision
- Ensure that product software and content is developed in terms of the end user, focusing on customer experience throughout all stages of development
- Outline project charters, requirements, and Agile epics/stories reflecting features, specifications and stakeholder input
- Communicate release goals and commitments to all impacted teams
- Select analytics platforms to produce qualitative and quantitative signals and build dashboards
- Deliver demo environment updates in support of product launch and related events
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ experience in software consulting, product management or technical marketing
- Strong foundation of IT management technologies and practices is a plus
- Proficiency with JIRA, Google Analytics, and Amazon Web Services
- Experience drafting and iterating through Product Requirement Documents (PRD)
- Knowledge of shipping or transportation management/logistics software is a plus
- Effective communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Strong familiarity with MS Office Suite
- Nice to have:
- Prior AWS cloud configuration experience including virtual machines and application workloads
- Experience using REST APIs
- Experience with scripting languages i.e. SQL, Python, or Curl