Job Title: Project Manager (Drupal)
Our client, a major motion picture company in West LA, is looking for a highly technical Project Manager to oversee their enterprise Drupal platform. Here, you will adhere to, work with, and help improve the governance and best practices for parties using the platform. This role requires clear communication with clients and vendors, and an expert-level ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects of varying demand and complexity.
As Drupal Project Manager:
- You will be responsible for efficient delivery and maintenance of multiple ongoing, complex, technical projects
- You will work to ensure that teams and team members adhere to timelines, scope and budget
- You will effectively communicate changes to related teams and team members as needed
- You will work closely with all groups who interface with the enterprise Drupal platform – ensure that application/site builds are compliant with defined workflow and release processes
In addition, you will:
- Ensure alignment of dependencies, timing, and priorities – communicating these across multiple projects and Scrum teams
- Manage and communicate release plans and timing for multiple projects
- Identify, escalate, and resolve issues, manage risks, and develop mitigation and contingency plans
- Collaborate with team leads in grooming backlog and planning sprints
- Take charge of Scrum team resource capacity planning and allocation
- Work with resources, third-party developers and business owners on build and release of roadmap features
- Work with Program Managers to manage and report project-level budgets
- Work with external vendors and escalate issues as needed
- Become a SME in related project areas, with the ability to report project status and details to stakeholders at a moment’s notice
- Be responsible for status reports, risk reports, bug reports, sprint reports, etc.
- Create standard project documentation and communicate to stakeholders
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager, ideally within a dynamic technical consulting or software development environment
- Proficiency with Drupal CMS, Acquia Cloud and other open source technologies
- Proven track record of successful management of multiple complex and high-quality projects, and delivering these on schedule and within budget
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related course of study
- Certifications in Project Management (i.e. CSM, CSPO, ACP, PMP, SAFe, etc.) are nice to have
- In-depth knowledge of project management methodologies including Agile (Scrum, KanBan, SAFe), Waterfall, and Agile Hybrid
- Experience as an Agile Project Management Coach
- Proactive management and communication of project risks
- Familiarity and experience with strategic project-level planning and execution
- Firm grasp of SDLC best practices, QA best practices (functional and automated), and release management
- Strong experience with JIRA or other project management software management tools
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal) with an emphasis on team building
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.