Job Title: Front End Developer
Why work here as a Front-End Developer?
- Opportunity to work with a technology powerhouse shop that is a subsidiary of a Major Motion Picture Studio
- Always trying to stay ahead of the curve, this shop has a bevy of tech platforms ranging from web, mobile, video production and countless others.
- Longevity without boredom - always something new to focus on as their products change with the times.
- Employee satisfaction - we've made several placements here over the years and they all love it.
- Career advancement - work hard, love what you do, and there will be tons of room for growth.
As a Front-End Developer, you will:
- Write efficient, reusable, testable code
- Design and implement high availability, low latency, responsive applications
- Develop and code application experiences based on business and user requirements
- Ensure that code adheres to industry best practices, standards, and guidelines
- Integrate user-facing application components in partnership with backend development team
What Gets You the Job?
- Prior experience working in .NET based environments
- Prior experience with SOAP and REST-based web services integration
- Proficient with object-oriented principles
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and collaboration ability
- Nice to have:
- Ability to develop microservices
- Prior experience working with applications designed to scale
- Knowledge of .NET, C#, SQL and Visual Studio
- Experience with CSS, Silverlight, and Telerik Grid Control (Kendo UI)