Manager of IT Support & Security
Location: Westlake Village, CA
Skills: network, systems, vmware, windows, SQL, data storage, wireless,
Job Title: Manager of IT Support & Security
Why work here as Manager of IT Support & Security?
- Fantastic culture that truly puts the employee ahead of the company. Small company means a greater impact for everyone on the tech and software development teams.
- Work on new projects with some of the latest Microsoft .Net technologies in a collaborative agile environment where your input is appreciated and requested.
- Great location in Westlake Village making it an easy commute from Ventura County and many parts of western LA County.
As a Manager of IT Support & Security, you will:
- Manage a team of 4 Network/Systems Engineers/Admins, and a small help desk team to ensure core business requirements are met.
- Contribute to the overall engineering, design, build and high-level support of all existing and new core infrastructure and system applications.
- Work closely with internal business and technology teams to find solutions to problems those groups face.
- Responsible for ensuring availability and performance of all systems.
- Responsible for providing trend analysis to enable informed decisions regarding resource management and capital expenditures.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and problem solving infrastructure and system issues.
What Gets You the Job?
- Minimum 5+ years managing a small team of engineers/admins/support
- 8+ years overall experience working in Windows environments. Technical experience should be strong across:
- Switching, routing, and firewall technologies (Cisco or Juniper preferred)
- VMware VSphere 5.5/6
- Understanding of internet protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2005, 2008 & 2012, and SCCM 2012 preferred
- Netscaler v10.5, Netapp SAN – Cluster Mode, EMC Avamar, MobileIron MDM, APC, or eCopy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related
- Cisco CCNA (or higher) or VCP certification preferred
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings