Technical Support Engineer/Network Admin
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Skills: windows, exchange, office365,
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer/Network Admin
Why work here as a Technical Support Engineer/Network Admin?
- Do you like cars, fast cars - I mean, really fast cars? Then this is the place for you!
- Work with the latest cutting-edge technologies and supporting users in this modern, forward thinking environment.
- Excellent compensation and opportunities for growth!
As a Technical Support Engineer/Network Admin, you will:
- Provide technical support and general administrative skills in support of business units and users across the enterprise
- Handle all user support issues
- Ensure high availability and reliability
What Gets You the Job?
- Excellent communication skills including in-person customer service
- Technical and operational knowledge of common End User Computing standards and delivery methods, including Windows 7/10, MS Office products including Outlook, Skype, Endpoint Encryption and SCCM
- Solid technology skills across the Windows server environment, Windows OS, and Mac OS (desktop)
- Experience troubleshooting hardware and software applications
- Moderate network/systems administration experience
- In-depth experience with Active Directory/Exchange
- SQL Server knowledge
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings