Cloud Engineer (Operations)
Location: Universal City, CA
Skills: AWS, Linux, Puppet, GCP, container management
Job Title: Cloud Engineer (Operations)
Why work here as a Cloud Engineer (Operations)?
- Highly collaborative and creative environment where you are truly part of a team working together to deliver wildly successful results that exceed their clients' expectations.
- Competitive comp plans that include health care benefits including FSA options, 3 weeks of vacation and a paid company trip for you and your significant other!
- Located in the heart of Irvine with a modern, open workspace, and easy access from anywhere in the OC.
As a Cloud Engineer (Operations), you will:
- Work with multiple teams to deliver cloud-hosted solutions for externally-facing websites
- Play a vital role on the engineering team in standardization of the cloud platform
- Manage level 3 operational activities with the cloud infrastructure team
- Collaborate with the cloud development team in gathering specifications and requirements and performing systems analysis
- Work closely with the cloud architecture team on project design
- Participate in project estimation and planning including systems integration and implementation
What Gets You the Job?
- 6+ years’ comprehensive experience with resolving technical system and application issues
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent study/experience
- Experience working with Agile teams
- Extensive experience supporting Linux and/or Unix web infrastructure
- In-depth experience with performance tuning LAMP-based web applications
- Wide-ranging experience of the public cloud (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Strong infrastructure experience using Puppet and/or Chef in an operational capacity
- Configuration management technologies (Puppet preferred)
- Knowledge of Apache, Tomcat, NginX, Varnish
- Strong Linux and MySQL experience
- Familiarity with applications that use PHP, Python and Java
- Programming experience using Python, Perl, and/or Shell
- Familiarity with change control and source-code management methodologies
- AWS SysOps Admin or DevOps Engineer certifications are a plus
- Container experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with dispersed teams and clients
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings