Job Title: Full Stack Application Developer
Why work here as a Full Stack Application Developer?
- Highly collaborative and creative environment where you are truly part of a team working together to deliver wildly successful results that exceed their clients' expectations.
- Competitive comp plans that include health care benefits including FSA options, 3 weeks of vacation and a paid company trip for you and your significant other!
- Located in the heart of Irvine with a modern, open workspace, and easy access from anywhere in the OC.
As a Full Stack Application Developer, you will:
- Develop, test and implement the components of high-priority technical solutions
- Perform custom application development and provide consulting services on enterprise initiatives using Microsoft techology
- Assess customers’ environment, gather requirements, and document findings
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Perform tests adhering to test plan and documented results
- Perform basic support and debugging in both test and production environments
- Support and repair existing applications, identifying and escalating problems as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ application development experience using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET and SQL
- Firsthand experience working on component-based applications in a distributed environment
- 5+ years’ programming experience using the .NET framework and/ or C#
- 5+ years’ front-end development experience using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, LESS
- Functional knowledge of web services, enterprise portals and mobile applications
- Experience with the full lifecycle in development of large-scale applications
- Familiarity with project estimates, planning and deliverables
- Ability to develop technical requirements based on business objectives
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies including object-oriented analysis and design, TDD, CI/CD, design patterns, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with a strong focus on customer service
- Experience with SharePoint, MCMS, SQL Server and BizTalk Server is nice to have