Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Why work here as a Business Systems Analyst?
- The company has been in business for over 50 years and stays up to date on the latest technology.
- This company offers a stellar work/life balance.
- Excellent health/dental benefits and other perks, such as a beautiful on-site gym and cafeteria.
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will:
- Develop business requirement specifications that can be translated into technology and process solutions
- Facilitate business and technical sessions
- Successfully negotiate agreements
- Develop business models to include semantic, process, logistic, scheduling, etc.
- Perform data analysis investigation by querying application data using inner joins, outer joins, and basic aggregations
- Ensure quality and compliance of business systems components via verification and validation testing
- Develop UAT strategies to link to requirements use cases
- Participate in JAD sessions with collaboration with key business partners
- Define business needs and translate process and systems solutions
- Utilize customer-facing systems to analyze customer feedback and communications to assist in identifying solutions
- Develop and administer training programs for users across the business and organization
- Some travel will be required
What Gets You the Job?
- 5 to 8 years’ professional business analysis experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Preferred experience with Agile methodology and project management principles
- Proficiency with business writing, business requirements documentation and UAT test strategies/scripts
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Prior industry experience including insurance products and processes is a plus
- Some knowledge of business modeling notations, process modeling, use case-based requirements modeling is nice to have
- Excellent, effective communication skills (written and verbal) with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong cross-functional team collaboration skills
- Strong time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Flexibility to travel as needed