Job Title: Senior Java Solution Architect
Why work here as a SeniorJava Solution Architect?
- Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world – with many exciting opportunities and projects to work on.
- Access to career building opportunities, where your ideas and initiatives are encouraged, all while being compensated on merit and performance.
- Career and professional development is a top priority for this company where you will constantly learn and be challenged.
As a Senior Java Solution Architect, you will:
- Implement cloud solutions in vSphere infrastructure, AWS, Azure and/or GCP IaaS
- Manage existing cloud solution installations and helps scale them for production environment
- Support customers in integration of cloud solutions with existing logging and monitoring solutions
- Assist customers in creating or integrating with existing CI/CD pipeline
- Guide customers in selecting applications appropriate for cloud conversion
- Create platform/application-level staging for migrating multiple applications to cloud
- Assist customers with migrating legacy applications to cloud
- Mentor architects/developers in digital transformation concepts, practices and skills
- Guide customers in building new digital applications that support business transformation
What Gets You the Job?
- Prior experience working on transformation projects in large enterprises
- Expert level technical skill with a hands-on, customer service-oriented approach
- Prior experience with private and public cloud platforms/providers (i.e. AWS, Google Cloud Platform, and Azure)
- In-depth experience with the Java framework, CI/CD tools, Jenkins, Concourse, etc.
- Skilled in domain-driven design, microservice architecture and Agile development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related course of study
- Experience with Ruby, RoR, GoRails, messaging (RabbitMQ/AMQP, JMS, etc.), RDBMS, Redis and open source contribution is nice to have
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) and the ability to interface with senior level management
- Ability to collaborate effectively with developers, architects and management
- Ability and willingness to adapt to new environments and technologies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, prioritization and organizational skills