Job Title: AV Operations Manager
Why work here as AV Operations Manager?
- Work for one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the U.S.
- They own and operate a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses.
- They also offer competitive compensation packages, great benefits, and talented teams to work with and learn from.
As AV Operations Manager, you will:
- Lead a team of reports in the implementation and delivery of multiple, simultaneous audio/visual projects and services
- comprising conference room setups, systems and processes
- Ensure reliable service and a consistent end user experience
- Oversee the planning and implementation of process improvements
- Plan, oversee and manage related projects to include conference room build outs, relocations, refreshes, etc.
- Coordinate the processes and facilitate partnerships with vendors, manufacturers, support technicians and customers
- Manage strategies and functions responsible for engineering and building AV facilities
- Provide routine administration, operation and support of AV infrastructure
- Coordinate required services, staffing and equipment conferences, exhibits, lectures, meetings, etc.
- Take charge of inventory, purchasing, security and organization of AV equipment and resources
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders and top users of AV systems
- Regularly facilitate meetings with departments, key stakeholders and top users of AV systems to determine needs and improvements
- Keep up to date with relevant technologies to drive processes and provide mentorship to team as needed
- Ensure efficient operation of services and that standards and service levels are met
What Gets You the Job?
- 7 to 10 years’ relevant experience with a minimum of 3+ years in a managerial role
- Experience managing teams with at least 5 team members
- Prior experience managing union employees
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in relevant course of study
- Proven experience with streamlining, implementing and globalizing policies and procedures
- Unparalleled experience with project development, program implementation and service delivery
- Must have experience with video conferencing, multimedia, AV hardware/software and cloud collaboration, UC, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Cisco TMS and VCS, SX series codecs, TelePresence, VoIP, Polycom Endpoints, etc.
- Comprehensive, hands-on experience with a variety of audio, video, and control systems
- Proven track record of adhering to AV industry and service management best practices
- Strong experience with process frameworks for process improvement (i.e. ITIL)
- Network and PC troubleshooting experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal, documentation, presentation, etc.)
- Ability to facilitate, encourage others, and thrive within a dynamic environment
- Able to effectively communicate technical information to technical and non-technical personnel