Job Title: Lead Cloud Administrator
Are you an analytical problem-solver that lives and breathes cloud technologies? Are you looking to work for a company that encourages career growth?
Recently named to the Fortune 100 “Best Companies to Work For”, our client is absolutely committed to diversity and promoting from within. Not only that, but they offer highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits/perks plans to employees. We are looking for someone who wants to make a positive impact by taking the lead in providing cloud solutions.
As Lead Cloud Administrator:
- You will lead the design, implementation, and maintenance of cloud workflow automation processes, procedures and standards
- You will ensure the reliability, stability and efficiency of core operations and functions
- You will provide on-premise and off-premise computing delivery services through automation, installation and maintenance
- You will provide strong technical leadership and guidance to team members
Additionally, you will:
- Lead cross-functional technical teams in relation to cloud infrastructure projects and service
- Develop strategies and roadmaps to manage hardware/software upgrades for on-premise cloud infrastructure
- Lead in cloud performance and capacity planning reviews with management
- Be primary point of contact sas a cloud services subject matter expert
- Evaluate the cost and compatibility of products used to provide cloud services
- Troubleshoot and implement cloud-related solutions
- Conduct research on modern and emerging cloud-related technologies
- Provide on-call support as needed on a rotating basis
What Gets You the Job?
- Expert-level knowledge of Azure and AWS cloud technologies (related certifications are a plus)
- Proven experience with using scripting languages and workflow automation tools to develop advanced workflow automation processes
- Prior experience administering and supporting third party cloud provider service offerings
- Deep knowledge of Windows 2012/2016 Server OS and/or Storage Area Networks
- Familiarity with VMware and Hyper-V virtualization technologies
- Knowledge of tools such as Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with source code management tools such as Git, TFS and VSTS
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code
- Superb prioritization and organization skills
- Analytical approach to troubleshooting infrastructure problems
- Superb communication skills and team involvement
- Strong familiarity with Agile methodologies and SDLC principles
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.