Job Title: DevOps and Security Architect
Are you a people-person who loves to tackle challenges head-on? Are you looking to work for an innovative company that will let you stretch your legs along a path of career growth?
We are looking for a talented Architect who can who can dig deep and inspire transformative learning in working with others. Here, you will identify and resolve challenges to technical, operational, security, business, and organizational objectives pertaining to DevOps and Security Operations.
Our client is committed to diversity and promoting from within. Recently named to the Fortune 100 “Best Companies to Work For”, they also offer highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits/perks plans to employees.
As a DevOps and Security Architect:
- You will leverage cloud platforms to create innovative solutions for technical issues
- You will tailor recommendations and adoption strategy based on requirements gathering and findings
- You will also create conceptual, logical and physical designs for cloud-based solutions pertaining to infrastructure and platforms
- And you will ultimately lead the adoption strategy across the organization
Additionally, you will:
- Work hands-on and in close collaboration with delivery teams on cloud migration and deployment projects
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud technology architecture and partner with associated vendors
- Research and apply new tools and techniques with the goal of increasing performance, automation, and scalability
- Configure and tune cloud-hosted solutions and platforms
- Support production applications or workloads in a cloud-based environment
- Take part in performance analysis, troubleshooting and remediation techniques
- Size hardware and storage needs
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Unparalleled knowledge of the cloud ecosystem
- 4+ years’ experience implementing, migrating and deploying cloud-based solutions (infrastructure and networking) for business teams
- 3+ years’ experience with architecting, implementing and supporting Azure, AWS, or GCP infrastructure
- Agile project experience (Scrum or Kanban)
- Deep knowledge of the following products/platforms: IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, containers (i.e. Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes) virtualization, VMware, HyperV
- Strong automation and DevOps knowledge (Git, Jenkins, CLI, ARM, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, TFS/VSTS, etc.)
- Familiarity with encryption and key management principles and design patterns
- Proficiency with secrets management principles and design patterns
- In-depth knowledge of networking principles and technologies (DNS, Load Balancers, Reverse Proxies)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.