Job Title: Marketing Analytics Analyst
Do have a passion for data and communications? Our client, an innovator in some of the most iconic interactive gaming experiences worldwide, is looking for a team-focused contributor to join a dynamic cross-functional team in support of marketing and media campaigns. This is your chance to showcase your skills in an upbeat environment with high-visibility!
As a Marketing Analytics Analyst:
- You will be a key member of an energetic, cross-functional team in support of marketing and media campaigns
- You will collaborate with Marketing and Media teams to transform audience development initiatives
- You will analyze and extract data that will be used to craft personalized communications for new and existing audiences
Additionally, you will:
- Educate and socialize the importance of data and analytics within the organization
- Work with a complex data structure and perform analysis across all marketing channels
- You will communicate status updates with partners to ensure that deadlines are met
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years' data analytics experience
- 3+ years' experience with SQL (Oracle, Vertica, Hive, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience with analyzing raw data, forming conclusions and making recommendations based on anticipated outcomes
- Experience with building out audiences and working with CRM teams
- Familiarity with audience manager tools is a plus (i.e. Adobe Campaign)
- Expertise with analytics tools such as Amazon Redshift, Excel, and Tableau
- Experience with Python is helpful
- Creative analytical, problem-solving and prioritization skills
- Proven initiative in working on cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to convey technical terms to non-technical audiences
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.