Job Title: Senior Program Manager
Are you an experienced Program Manager who loves to learn and be challenged? Our client, one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world, is looking for a strategic thinker to take the lead on a number of large-scale, transformative projects moving legacy applications to the cloud.
Here, you will have the opportunity to strategize and implement your ideas, all while being compensated on merit and performance. If you are looking to work for a company that holds career and professional development at top priority, read on to learn more about this position.
As a Senior Program Manager:
- You will lead a number of digital cloud transformation and enterprise data migrations to the cloud, driving these initiatives while ensuring accountability from individual project owners
- You will closely with core team members, vendors and business partners to prioritize applications for transformation
- You will gather business requirements and understand overall needs of the business, then build detailed project plans in Agile and Waterfall environments
- You will maintain a strategic view of each project and its place in the overall plan
- Develop and implement program and project-level processes, standards, and reporting
- Collaborate with multiple teams in effectively extracting information and communicating program status
- Consult with individual project manager(s) to monitor progress, resolve issues, and identify/escalate risks
- Identify milestones from project teams and communicate these in program updates
- Communicate status updates to on-site and remote project staff and team members
What Gets You the Job?
- 10+ years’ experience and consistent track record of successfully driving critical enterprise projects
- Experience working on large-scale cloud migration, digital transformation, or data center migration projects
- Solid AWS experience (Google Cloud Platform is a huge plus)
- 4 year college degree in applicable discipline or PMP certification
- Proficiency and prior use of program/project management tools/techniques in both Waterfall and Agile project environments
- Superb communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Ability to work with C-level executives, technical and non-technical personnel and partners
- Prior experience collaborating with senior management, vendors, and subject matter experts
- Excellent prioritization skills with respect to plans and deadlines
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.