Job Title: QA Specialist
Our client is looking for an independent, motivated QA Specialist that is eager to learn new technologies and digital products. Located near the Expo Line in Santa Monica, this world-renowned company is rated as one of The Best Places to Work. Imagine working here! If you are a self-starter with great attention to detail that wants to work on products that will be seen all around the globe, read on to learn more and send us your application today.
As a QA Specialist:
- You will test and deliver digital products for a global platform with teams of designers, product managers and engineers
- You will learn and iterate on building cutting-edge digital products that are accessed by millions of users
Additionally, you will:
- Test front-end, analytics and video instrumentation quality on client applications across 30+ platforms
- Share in design and specification reviews to assist in design, development, maintenance, and execution of test plans/test cases
- Reproduce issues for developers and the product team
- Work with outsourced QA team and developers to accomplish goals and problems resolution
- Log precise, detailed descriptions of bug reports into JIRA, including steps required to reproduce the bugs
- Respond in a timely manner to information requests response and ensure proper bug flow
What Gets You the Job?
- Deep understanding and experience with testing methodologies and test planning
- 2+ years’ experience with manual testing web or mobile-set-top/OTT, game and smart TV devices experience is helpful
- 1+ years’ experience with one or more bug tracking tools (i.e. JIRA)
- Ability to collect testing requirements and clearly describe software product features and technical designs
- Track record of documenting information and concepts, and clearly communicating them to others
- Possess drive and flexibility within a dynamic team environment
- mobile-set-top/OTT, game and smart TV devices experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.