Job Title: Data Warehouse Manager
Our client is looking for a Data Warehouse Manager with a proven track record of growing enterprises, as well as hands-on guidance of direct reports. We are looking for someone who can perceive and harness individuals’ potential to deliver wildly successful results that exceed expectations.
What's in it for you? Highly competitive compensation plans including health care benefits including FSA options, 3 weeks of vacation, and a paid company trip for you and your significant other!
Our client is located in the heart of Irvine with a modern, open workspace, and easy access from anywhere in the OC.
As a Data Warehouse Manager:
- You will mentor and promote employee success and career growth via training, one-on-one and team meetings, and yearly discussions
- You will identify and impart knowledge of best practices and areas for improvement
- You will communicate action items, employee performance, and suggested deliverables to stakeholders
In addition, you will:
- Ensure that correct margins are met within application development, data warehouse development, and business intelligence development practices
- Translate business requirements into design specifications and drive through development rhythms
- Communicate feedback on employee performance to Human Resources and Account Management
- Work to increase development revenue by obtaining new projects and building out existing projects
- Attend and/or participate in networking events
What Gets You the Job?
- 5 to 10 years’ data warehouse development experience in a consulting environment
- Experience with end-to-end methodology of building out data warehouse business intelligence solutions
- Excellent leadership skills and collaboration skills
- Superb communication, interpersonal and client-facing skills
- Strong project ownership ability to prioritize/delegate tasks as needed
- Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to manage performance reviews processes, time off requests, and termination
- Functional knowledge of SDLC, Agile, PMP and Scrum project methodologies
- Proficiency with MS BI technology stack
- Track record of working with teams to create SOW, RFP and RFI
- Advanced Team Foundation Server knowledge
- Strong familiarity with big data solutions (Python, Azure, AWS, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.