Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Come work for an established name in the online marketing industry! Our client, a major presence on both a national and global scale, has been in business for over 20 years and is continuing to experience exponential growth. They are currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to enhance the performance and reliability of their development team with knowledge of micro-service scaling best practices. Here you will enjoy a casual, startup environment and that truly values and believes in work-life balance.
As a DevOps Engineer:
- You will report to the Infrastructure Manager as primary on-call escalation for any infrastructure issues
- You will build and deploy new infrastructure services in languages such as Ruby or Rust
- You will ensure the up-time for core infrastructure services such as databases, continuous deployment tools, testing and production environments
Additionally, you will:
- Partner with the Development team to debug and address deployment and infrastructure issues
- Work to enhance the company’s existing development and production deployment process
- Rotate on-call coverage as needed to ensure 24-hour, night and weekend support
What Gets You the Job?
- Prior experience administrating Linux servers and running Docker in a production environment
- Prior development experience, or working closely with/in support of developers
- Experience with Chef, Puppet or similar system deployment framework.
- Knowledge of BASH scripting
- Proficiency with Ruby or Python
- Experience with Ruby programming and RoR administration is nice to have
- Knowledge of Solr, Redis and/or Memcached is helpful
- Experience with Kubernetes setup or administration is a huge plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.