Job Title: Project Manager III
Are you looking to be valued and rewarded for your hard work and talent? Our client, a non-profit located in Rancho Cucamonga, is looking for a Project Manager III with excellent collaboration skills to oversee timely, cost-efficient, successful delivery of large, complex projects.
Located near major freeways, shopping, dining and entertainment, this company was recently named "Favorite Overall Company to Work For" and "Favorite Workplace Culture" in a new survey. Our client offers comp packages that include salary, bonus, and benefits (valued at 35% of annual salary, not to mention paid holidays and multiple PTO days each year. Additional perks include free parking, weekly car wash, and a large cafeteria that serves Starbucks! Read on to learn more about working here and submit us your application for consideration.
As Project Manager III:
- You will manage large projects through the project lifecycle (including development and deployment) within a set timeline and budget
- You will partner closely with key stakeholders and project sponsors to clearly define scope, goals, deliverables and timeline
- You will also define and provide effective direction of objectives in adherence to established processes and methodologies
Additionally, you will:
- Document business requirements and establish project plans for planned objectives and delivery
- Develop and test technical and non-technical solutions, and verified them against the agreed project scope
- Set, manage, and clearly communicate expectations to project sponsors, stakeholders, and team members
- Maintain project documentation including project charters, requirements, design documents, issue/defect logs, status reports, meeting notes, etc.
- Proactively manage changes to project scope; manage project risks and issues, escalating issues as necessary for timely resolution.
- Develop and manage budgets
- Plan, schedule, and track timelines and milestones
- Lead or assist with the RFP development for external products and/or services as needed
- Support IT and business department via various tasks as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Healthcare, or similar
- 7+ years’ project management experience in a collaborative team environment
- 3 years’ healthcare experience is nice to have
- Proficiency with standard project management tools including process development and execution in technical and functional settings
- Experience with managing large project teams and budgets
- Prior contractor and vendor management
- Familiarity with organizational change management functions
- Familiarity with project management best practices, SDLC and Agile methodologies (Waterfall, Scrum)
- Experience using MS Project, Workfront, Visio and Office Suite
- Proven track record of delegating/prioritizing tasks in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, documentation)
- LEAN, Green Belt Six Sigma knowledge/certifications are a plus
- Certified PMP is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.