Job Title: Senior Android Engine
Our client, a major player in the point-of-sale industry, is looking for a Senior Android Engineer who truly loves and owns their code. This is an opportunity for your work to be experienced by customers on a larger-than-life scale. You will be able to put a unique stamp on the quality of your work as an individual contributor and in team collaboration with fellow developers.
This company offers a competitive salary and benefits including full health, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(k). And who doesn’t want unlimited vacation time? Not to mention you’ll get to attend sporting events and concerts all across the U.S. Send us your resume for consideration today.
As a Senior Android Developer:
- You will build and deliver clean, performant, scalable, secure, quality software that exceeds expectations
- You will work in close partnership with Product, Quality, DevOps, and Ops to guarantee a consistent, positive customer experience
Additionally, you will:
- Be willing and available to troubleshoot and resolve immediate issues
- Adhere to and work with team members in compliance with product and workflow processes
- Collaborate closely with all members of the organization including local, nearshore and offshore engineering, and more
- Be an innovative thought-leader, able to make recommendations for improvements and enhancement to workflow processes
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ hands-on, deeply-focused Android experience
- In-depth understanding of multi-tier architectures, design patterns, and good engineering practices
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- High-level Java development experience and expertise with the Android SDK
- Ability to implement RESTful APIs
- Ability to write unit and integration tests
- Understanding of version control tools
- Prior team collaboration experience – must be able to work closely with a large team of developers
- Effective communication (written, verbal) and interpersonal skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.