Job Title: Director of Consulting Services
Our client, one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world, is looking for a Director of Consulting Services to lead in providing IT consulting and services to commercial clients. You will have senior responsibility for sales and engagement management. Additionally, you will drive revenue growth within existing accounts and develop new clients, all while managing the entire sales and relationship lifecycle.
We’re looking for a thought leader and collaborator with deep IT knowledge, consulting skills, delivery capability and focused experience in the Los Angeles market. If you are looking to have your ideas implemented and be well-compensated for merit and performance, we encourage you to read more about this position.
As Director of Consulting Services:
- You will lead on-site and globally-dispersed teams consultants in developing business solutions for clients in advanced business and technology environments
- You will design, propose and execute these solutions based on growth requirements and business enhancements
- You will lead in winning competitive proposals, and carry out large delivery programs, assignments, and projects
- You will deliver excellent services to clients to meet (and ideally exceed) their expectations
Additionally, you will:
- Develop a strong pipeline of opportunities within new and existing accounts
- Contribute to strategic business and budget planning, and effectively manage engagement profitability
- Work with the account management team as well as global delivery and vendor partners to fulfill engagements
- Apply best practices to include governance, quality, succession planning, team member performance evaluations, and finance management
What Gets You the Job?
- Proven history of building and selling solutions in the following commercial client domains (or similar): Financial Services, Banking, Utilities, Manufacturing and Distribution
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years’ experience
- Managed services experience including systems integration and consulting
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal, with strong presentation ability)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.