Job Title: Full Stack Application Developer
Are you a skilled Full Stack Application Developer with experience working on component-based applications? We are looking for a someone who has worked in distributed environments to be a part of a collaborative and creative team working to deliver wildly successful results that exceed expectations.
What's in it for you? Highly competitive compensation plans including health care benefits including FSA options, 3 weeks of vacation, and a paid company trip for you and your significant other!
Our client is located in the heart of Irvine with a modern, open workspace, and easy access from anywhere in the OC.
As a Full Stack Application Developer:
- You will develop, test and implement the components of high-priority technical solutions
- You will perform custom application development and provide consulting services on enterprise initiatives using Microsoft technology
Additionally, you will:
- Assess customers’ environment, capture requirements, document findings, and develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Perform tests adhering to test plan and documented results
- Perform basic support and debugging in both test and production environments
- Support and repair existing applications, and identify/escalate problems as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- 2-3+ years’ application development experience using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, and SQL
- 2-3+ years’ programming experience using the .NET framework and/ or C#
- 2-3+ years’ front-end development experience using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, LESS
- Functional knowledge of web services, enterprise portals, and mobile applications
- Experience with the full lifecycle in the development of large-scale applications
- Familiarity with project estimates, planning and deliverables
- Ability to develop technical requirements based on business objectives
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies including object-oriented analysis and design, TDD, CI/CD, design patterns, etc.
- Superb communication (written and verbal) and social skills with a proven focus on customer service
- Experience with SharePoint, MCMS, SQL Server and BizTalk Server is nice to have
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.