Job Title: Full Stack Engineer
This is a huge opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the U.S. Our client owns and operate a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. They also offer their employees competitive compensation packages, great benefits, and talented teams to work with and learn from.
In this role, you will assume an ‘insider perspective’ of the pirating ecosystem in order to recommend and implement new processes to protect and implementation of processes. This will require close partnership with teams including Content Security Operations, Business Analytics & Research, and relevant third parties.
As a Full Stack Engineer:
- You will develop, implement and test technologies tools to prevent online pirating
- You will ultimately improve the automation of fingerprinting and forensic operations, including related policies
- You will adapt workflows to technologies and operations, and ensure complete and accurate metadata entry into the system
In addition, you will:
- Provide hands-on support to users and system maintenance/monitoring
- Implement changes to the web front-end for a consistent, real-time status update concerning piracy
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering (Master’s Degree is a plus)
- 3+ years’ comprehensive experience
- 2 years’ project management and operations experience
- Fluency with React and Node with the ability build a full web application
- Experience with Python in a Linux environment with the ability to develop in mixed operating system environment
- Advanced skill with SQL and Shell scripting
- Object oriented programming experience
- Understanding network transfer protocols including secure streaming technologies
- Effective communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent task management, problem-solving, and analytical skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.