Job Title: Senior Web Developer
Our client is looking for a Senior Web Developer to oversee the maintenance and enhancement of their existing software and applications. Here you will perform key operations to support technical solutions for these, and successfully lead and guide a team through all the phases of software development.
This company has a very collaborative and friendly environment and culture. The President is approachable and down-to-earth. Employee well-being is taken very seriously – this company has a terrific work/life balance and doesn’t believe in long hours.
As a Senior Web Developer:
- You will participate and lead a team in the design, development, testing, deployment, and implementation of WordPress/PHP solutions and other internet software applications
- You will troubleshoot and debug code, including user and system interface functionality
- You will partner closely with cross-functional teams and clients in to define, design, and deploy enhancements and technical solutions that meet overall business, client, and end user needs
Additionally, you will:
- Configure design that fulfills business requirements and desired specifications
- Research, assess, and implement current technologies to optimize the efficiency and usability of software and applications
- Maintain documentation of technical and functional developments and revisions
- Develop and maintain APIs using applicable technologies
- Develop skill set to effectively mentor teams and provide continual support of technical solutions
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ comprehensive experience as a web developer
- Leadership skills with the ability to guide a team through the SDLC
- Demonstrated experience with the following tools, technologies and processes:
- REST, React, JSON, XML, GIT, MySQL/MariaDB, Apache, Plesk, CI/CD
- Relational database management and experience using project tracking software
- Project management skills including Scrum and/or Agile processes/methodologies
- Experience with technical documentation
- Firm grasp of social media and SEO
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.