Job Title: Java Developer
Do you want to work in a fun tech environment in the heart of Los Angeles? Our client is looking for a Java Developer to solve web application, integration and business problems in an Agile environment. This is a great opportunity to collaborate with and mentor team members in a growing, dynamic environment. If you are a solutions-oriented go-getter with a passion for innovation, read on and send us your resume for consideration!
As a Java Developer:
- You will tap into your knowledge of modern Java practices, architectures, and frameworks to design and develop modern SaaS applications
- You will break down user stories into sub-tasks, clarify requirements, and communicate design choices across teams
In addition, you will:
- Test, debug, and troubleshoot production issues
- Partner closely with business groups and stakeholders in defining application enhancements and requirements
- Build upon knowledge and skill set to improve efficiency and quality of applications
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related course of study
- 4+ years’ experience with Java in a professional capacity
- Strong track record with full stack web development and web application development
- Experience working in OS X and Linux environments
- Prior experience working in a Scrum or DevOps environment
- Knowledge of Spring Boot, Spring MVC, AWS, Hibernate, and/or microservices
- Knowledge of the Agile application development lifecycle – including continuous integration, automated testing, Scrum, etc.
- Experience in SQL/JPQL, MongoDB, and NoSQL
- Source control experience (i.e. GIT, SVN, Mercurial)
- Strong familiarity with secure application programming practices and/or vulnerabilities
- Understanding and experience with common design patterns
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation
- Ability to develop creative and innovative solutions to business problems
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.