Job Title: Front End Developer (React)
Do you have experience with customer configuration tools and want to work in a fun tech environment in the heart of Los Angeles? Our client is looking for a Front End Developer with React experience to jump in and work with other developers to build new features while maintaining existing code.
As a Front End Developer:
- You will deliver exciting new features for SaaS web products
- You will solve business problems through cutting-edge, visually-pleasing solutions
- You will contribute heavily to architecture and product design/planning discussions
In addition, you will:
- Develop consumer-facing product UI front end code
- Create detailed, high-level front end UI specifications that enable, help troubleshooting day-to-day build activities
- Produce high quality, modular, reusable code that incorporates coding best practices
What Gets You the Job?
- 2+ years' proven expertise in one or more modern JS frameworks (ReactJS)
- Prior experience using testing frameworks such as Mocha, Chaijs, Enzyme, Jasmine, Jest or Karma
- Functional knowledge of object-oriented architecture
- Ability to take high-level direction while working independently and with initiative
- A desire to solve business problems with a creative edge towards engineering solutions
- Ability to find seamless, straightforward solutions to challenging situations
- Excellent communication skills within a team environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.